“It’s more than just a software.”
MAX is Marketing Automation. Executed.
No more wondering who to call and when, or forgetting to send that all important follow up email. MAX takes the tedious labor out of marketing.
Set up your contacts and campaign, tell MAX what to do and when to do it, and rest easy. MAX will take care of delivering content, emails, social media posts, notifications to your sales team, and more.
MAX gives you the tools you need to communicate with customers, members and prospects using email, social media, and direct mail, effortlessly. Don’t risk losing customers by opting for a contact channel that they don’t like – with MAX you can match the medium and the message to the recipient.
If you want to make your marketing easier, smoother and more consistent, MAX has you covered.
Features That Make Marketing Easy
MAX is packed with features to make marketing easy:
- Easily upload your contacts from common sales, social media, and marketing systems, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, SalesForce, and Outlook.
- Arrange and execute your marketing campaign in the ideal sequence using MAX’s friendly (and dare we say fun!) drag and drop campaign set up.
- User-friendly interface makes using MAX simple and intuitive.
- Batched notifications help you keep track of campaign responses without getting overwhelmed.
- Professionally designed and easily customizable email templates help you create eye catching emails for your email blasts.
- Simple to use response page builder makes it easy to capture interest.
- Identify and schedule multiple touch points to keep your prospects moving through your sales funnel.
Benefits That Power Up Your Marketing
MAX benefits your business in multiple ways:
- Communicate with your prospects their way by using social media, email, or even a good ole’ fashioned phone call.
- Put your energy into following up with inquiries and leads instead of pouring it into keeping on top of your marketing schedule.
- Create targeted and effective marketing campaigns quickly and easily.
- Set trigger points to make sure your prospects receive their next email or phone call at just the right time to catch their interest.
- Utilize A/B testing to find out what really works for your business.
- Gain actionable intelligence that lets you refine your marketing for even better results next time.