After seeing the statistics in that article, I’m sure that many businesses will realize that they must increase their efforts to create mobile-optimized versions of their key online content.
If you are wondering how that can be done, there are certainly options available.
These might include:
- Building a unique mobile website
- Using a plug-in
- Implementing responsive design
- And more…
Which option is right for you?
If you’d like to know the answer, then I’d like to encourage you to come hear my presentation at Content Marketing World >>
On Tuesday, September 6th at 10:30am, I will be delivering the presentation “Mobile and Tablet Content Distribution“.
During this session, I will cover items such as:
- How to develop a strategy to reach your mobile audience
- Options for building mobile websites, landing pages, blogs, and more
- Best practices for integrating mobile with other distribution channels, such as print and email
- Considerations regarding building a mobile App vs. a mobile website
For more information on attending Content Marketing World, visit the conference website today >>