Marketing departments may produce many great ideas. But they also need the right technology and infrastructure to properly turn those ideas into “live” marketing activities. With our unified marketing communications platform, all pieces of your campaign can be executed through one solution.
This may include:
- Generation of Personalized URLs for direct mail efforts
- Sending out e-mail blasts to targeted lists
- Launch landing pages to measure website efforts (banner ads, subscription forms, and more)
Our solution helps you to execute efforts that will generate leads for your sales teams. It doesn’t just end there. Our software solution helps you to make it easier for your sales reps to follow up on the leads they have. For example, you can do the following:
- Trigger automated events that send materials to respondents
- Create marketing portals that allow your sales reps to access materials they can use for follow-ups
- Instantly notify reps when someone clicks on a page or responds
These are just a few of the ways that our solution helps you to execute your campaigns, generate leads, and move them down the sales funnel.
Here are a few key features ilinkMARKETING provides for marketing campaign measurement:
- Marketing Dashboard: Graphically view results across all of your activities on one page
- Lead Distribution and Scoring: Easily view all leads from a campaign and segment them based on how qualified they are
- Traffic Analysis: How long do people stay on your landing pages before they fill out your form or abandon it?
- Email Reporting: Learn your open rates, click-through rates, and bounces in real-time
- QR Codes: Learn how many are scanning your QR Codes
- Cost Per Lead: Automatically calculate Return on Investment (ROI) based on campaign costs and results
Landing Pages can help you accomplish the following items – you can link to them from any of your medias. Perhaps a direct mail piece, an email, a TV ad, a banner ad, etc. The landing page can display your branding, but only the message that applies to the marketing piece that was delivered to the person. For example, you could send them directly to your corporate homepage, but then you run the risk of overwhelming them with information. A landing page allows you to deliver targeted messages to each recipient. Our solution gives you full customization abilities, ranging from the layout to the content of your landing pages. We also supply robust reporting which includes vital information such as:
- Who visited the page?
- Who submitted the survey?
- How long did they stay on the page?
- Who visited, but didn’t submit the survey?
- What did they answer?
- How hot or cool of a lead are they?
- Where did they go once they hit the thank you page?
The benefits of an automated sales process include:
- Track and manage all sales follow-up activities
- Manage the sales pipeline and view up dated forecasts
- Set rules in the system based on your companies preferred sales methodologies and steps
- View a complete sales history including all marketing initiatives directed to the specific contact
- Contact Information: Once you’ve added a contact’s name you will find a “View Recent Tweets” link in their contact profile. This link will bring up your contacts five latest tweets without having to leave the contact page and without being directed to the Twitter website.
- Multi-Channel Perspective of Contact History: The history record for each contact contains information on what the contact has received from the sales team in the past. With our Twitter integration, the contact’s latest five tweets also appear on the page. There is a “View More” link that allows you to access all of the data on their Twitter account.
- Sending Sales Collateral and Online Ordering: While scrolling through available collateral, your sales team will see a “Tweet This” link under each piece. By clicking “Tweet This”, the rep will be directed to their Twitter account in a new window. Their status message will be pre-populated (which can be changed) and also include a link to the collateral.
Click here to view a video of our Twitter integration in action.