John Foley, Jr.
John Foley is the founder of interlinkONE, and has served as president and CEO since the company’s inception in 1996. He is widely recognized for his visionary approach in designing Internet business applications that meet the changing needs of dynamic Print and Fulfillment Service Provider organizations. John is an accomplished system integrator with extensive e-business, networking and software application experience. John holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Management and Computer Science and is a member of the Mailing Fulfillment and Services Association (MFSA), NAPL (National Association of Printing Leadership, PIA/GATF (Printing Industries of America/Graphics Arts Technical Foundation), PINE (Printing Industries of New England) and the Boston Business Marketing Association (BMA).
Their Articles (141)
- 3 Ways Your Nonprofit Can Raise Money This Holiday Season on Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at 4:00 PM
- Boosting Brand Exposure With Social Media Giveaway Contests on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 at 3:38 PM
- Four Great Social Media Outlets for Business on Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 10:16 AM
- Building Your Brand Through Better Customer Relationships on Friday, October 18, 2013 at 12:25 PM
- How Can Customer Communications Management Help My Business? on Thursday, September 19, 2013 at 3:41 PM