John Foley, Jr.
John Foley is the founder of interlinkONE, and has served as president and CEO since the company’s inception in 1996. He is widely recognized for his visionary approach in designing Internet business applications that meet the changing needs of dynamic Print and Fulfillment Service Provider organizations. John is an accomplished system integrator with extensive e-business, networking and software application experience. John holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Management and Computer Science and is a member of the Mailing Fulfillment and Services Association (MFSA), NAPL (National Association of Printing Leadership, PIA/GATF (Printing Industries of America/Graphics Arts Technical Foundation), PINE (Printing Industries of New England) and the Boston Business Marketing Association (BMA).
Their Articles (132)
- 4 Ways to Enhance Targeted Marketing Efforts on Monday, May 20, 2013 at 6:00 AM
- 4 Statements To Assess Your Fulfillment Company on Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at 4:10 PM
- Drive The Sales Process With Marketing Automation on Monday, April 22, 2013 at 9:45 AM
- A Message From CEO John Foley, Jr. on Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 7:31 AM
- The Ultimate Guide To NFC on Friday, March 22, 2013 at 9:00 AM