Big Plans for the Owners Conference

Home/News/Big Plans for the Owners Conference

Big Plans for the Owners Conference

From October 4-6, Grow Socially and interlinkONE will be present at the 2012 Owners Conference, sponsored by NAQP and NAPL at the beautiful DoubleTree Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile.

The Owners Conference is a fantastic opportunity for owners and general managers of quick, small commercial or digital printing firms. Attendees will leave with an understanding of how change is affecting their industry and what needs to be done for the future.

Grow Socially and interlinkONE will be well represented throughout the conference.

Supplier Showcase Reception

Friday, October 5.  5:00 – 7:30 pm

Join your peers at a networking reception sponsored by leading suppliers to the quick and small commercial printing industry. This will be your opportunity to meet (or renew acquaintances) with current industry suppliers, as wel as share your plans for profitable growth with your fellow printers.

Panel Discussion: Finding Success in Online Marketing: Social Media, SEO and More!

Saturday, October 6. 11:00 am – 12:00 pm

John Foley, Jr., Moderator

John Foley, Jr., CEO of interlinkONE and Grow Socially, will moderate a panel discussion on the challenges that service providers face as they seek to achieve business results with online marketing strategies. Panelists will cover strategic guidelines, tips, technologies, and tools that can improve printers’ social media presence, SEO, and website efforts.

Supplier Sessions

Saturday, October 6. 1:45 – 3:15 pm

Karen DeWolfe

Listen to real-life applications of the latest technology, ideas for new profit centers, and tips from our supplier partners and their customers.

About NAPL:

NAPL is a not-for-profit business management association representing companies in the $80+ billion commercial printing and graphic communications industry in North America. NAPL’s comprehensive slate of business-building solutions provides company leaders with the management tools they need to make informed business decisions in an ever-changing market environment.  For more information, visit www.napl.org or call (800) 642-6275.

About the Author:

No Comments

1. escortes Paris March 19, 2013 at 6:50 pm - Reply

hey there and thank you for your information ? I have certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this web site, since I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I?m complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again soon..

2. buy anabolics February 22, 2013 at 2:48 pm - Reply

I know this is really boring and you are skipping to the next comment, but I just wanted to throw you a big thanks ? you cleared up some things for me!

3. escorts Dubai December 17, 2012 at 7:47 pm - Reply

interlinkone.com est merveilleux. Il ya toujours toutes les infos idéale dans les idées de mes doigts. Merci et continuez votre excellent travail!

4. escorts Emirates December 17, 2012 at 6:55 am - Reply

5. dubai arabic escort December 12, 2012 at 5:56 pm - Reply

I work for an organization that provides information to members on various topics. If we send a link to copyrighted web content (such as a page on the IBM web site) are we infringing on that content’s copyright? I’m pretty certain we aren’t — if you can point me towards relevant legal precedents, etc. that would be great.. Keep in mind that I’m already pretty certain that we can freely use the URLs. What I really need is legal documentation of that fact, to make our corporate attorney happy. Thanks!. wish you luck!

6. Greg Mclardie December 9, 2012 at 11:33 pm - Reply

the topic that you’ve tackle here in this blog is really interesting I’ve found lots of blog but so far this is the nicest that I ever read, thanks men for sharing this.

7. website marketing company November 21, 2012 at 12:40 am - Reply

this is such a great blog to read, the content are quite amazing,very presentable in terms of making, the story is very exciting, infact I already shared this to my friends.

8. escort Emirates November 11, 2012 at 8:23 am - Reply

An additional issue is that video gaming became one of the all-time largest forms of excitement for people of every age group. Kids play video games, and adults do, too. The XBox 360 is just about the favorite gaming systems for those who love to have a huge variety of activities available to them, plus who like to experiment with live with other folks all over the world. Thank you for sharing your thinking. regards!

9. escorts Dubai November 8, 2012 at 3:22 am - Reply

Once I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any method you can take away me from that service? Thanks! wish you luck!