Are you looking for practical advice on how social media can help your company to grow its business?
If so, you’ll want to try and catch our CEO John Foley, Jr. on the NAPL/NPES Executive Briefings tour!
What John Will Be Speaking About
During these events, John will speaking on the subject of “How Social Media Marketing Drives Business Results“.
John’s presentation will feature a number of case studies of companies that have found ways to use social networks to achieve business objectives.
Attendees will certainly receive plenty of inspiration and knowledge from John, including:
- Learn about the latest social networking tools’ features and solutions available to discern how they can help your company succeed,
- Discover which social networks will best meet your needs,
- Identify what types of content you should be posting, and
- Determine how to measure the success of it all!
Details About These Events
These Executive Briefings are scheduled to take place on 4 different dates this Spring at different locations across the United States.
- May 23, 2012
One Meadowlands Plaza
East Rutherford, N.J.
- May 24, 2012
5 Crystal Pond Road
- June 11, 2012 (Note: another interlinkONE/Grow Socially employee will be delivering the presentation on this day)
Chicago Marriott O’Hare
6155 North River Road
- June 12, 2012
Crowne Plaza Dayton
33 East Fifth Street
In addition to John’s presentation, attendees will also have the chance to listen to these great sessions:
- “Emotional Intelligence: What Every Business Leader Must Learn, and Why It’s Critical for Your Orgainzation’s Success,” with Carl Henry, Principal, Carl Henry Associates.
- “Emerging Print Technologies,” presented by John Jay Jacobs, Visiting Lecturer, Department of Graphic Communications, Clemson University.
- “The Leadership Edge: How Top Industry Leaders Get There–And Stay There,” with Joseph P. Truncale, Ph.D., President & Chief Executive Officer, NAPL
Want to Learn More?
I hope to see you at one of these events! Along with the rest of the speakers on the agenda, I know that all attendees of the NAPL/NPES Executive Briefings will walk away equipped with ideas and solutions that will help grow their business.