One of the largest print industry events in New England is right around the corner… and I’m excited to say that interlinkONE will be a part of it!
The PINE Industry Awards Gala will take place Tuesday, Nov. 15 at the Marriott in Newton. From 5-7 PM, attendees will have the chance to attend the supplier reception. What that really means is that you’ll have the chance to swing by the interlinkONE booth and say hi to our crew
While you’re there, you’ll also be able to:
- Pick up a copy of John Foley, Jr.’s book, Business Transformation: A New Path to Profit for the Print Industry
- Learn how iFlyMobi’s White Label Program can help you offer mobile marketing solutions to your clients
- See why our ilinkONE Version 8 software is best-in-class for providing multi-channel marketing solutions and online-ordering & inventory management solutions as well.
- Discuss how Grow Socially can help your company to improve its marketing efforts, including social media, your website, and SEO.
We look forward to seeing many customers, friends, and other acquaintances at this event.
It should be a great time!
I am happy to announce that we will be delivering a webinar on Tuesday, November 15th to members of the In-Plant Printing and Mailing Association (IPMA).
There is no doubt that in-plant printers face different circumstances than commercial or quick printers. However, many of the same trends in the worlds of marketing and communications affect their business too.
To put it simply, many of them are finding that print volume, print sales, & margins have gone down.
Some of the reasons for this may include:
- Many of their organization’s prospects and customers are turning to social networks and the web as the primary way they find information.
- Smartphones are changing the way people interact and communicate with brands.
- As budgets tighten everywhere, organizations may see outbound marketing as something that is too expensive, with not enough ROI.
With circumstances like those a reality, in-plant printers are looking for ways to increase the value that they can offer to their organization.
During the webinar on 11/15, we will share strategies and tactics that printers can take advantage of to just that. We will present opportunities for offering value-added services in the form of:
- Mobile Marketing – QR Codes, mobile websites, and more
- Social Media Integration
- Online Ordering, Electronic Fulfillment, and Inventory Management
This webinar is available to members of IPMA. Please click here for registration information >>