We are happy to announce today the general availability of iFlyMobi, a solution that enables businesses to easily generate mobile-optimized web pages within minutes. iFlyMobi is ideal for businesses of all sizes looking to generate mobile-optimized websites. Businesses benefit with the ability to create mobile-optimized sites for their company, products, events, employees and more which makes it possible for customers to connect with the company through the channel of their choice. Additionally, users can add, change or remove content without the need of IT support.
iFlyMobi’s features include:
- Easy-to-Use Interface for Adding and Changing Content—Users can create their sites in just a few quick steps without needing to know any HTML.
- Generation of QR codes—a Quick Response (QR) Code is available for download for each web page created and may be added to printed collateral. The reporting capability tracks scans of the codes.
- Image Cropping—crop logos and photos once they have been uploaded.
- Define URL—maintain corporate branding by choosing an available URL for the mobile pages.
- Real Time Reporting—see how many people viewed the mobile page and the viewing spikes for hours, days, and months.
“Mobile marketing is here and it is expanding quickly. If you want to take advantage of the fast-growing mobile audience, companies need to find solutions to mobilize their content,” said John Foley Jr., CEO of interlinkONE. “iFlyMobi makes it possible to take full advantage of features smart phones have inherently built in with the ability to instantly share content through the platform most preferred.”
Learn more today at http://iFlyMobi.com.
Yes, it means that they’re headed to Palm Desert, CA! (please don’t cry for them… check out the weather report)
This is the first year of the Vision 3 Summit. The National Association for Printing Leadership (NAPL); NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies (NPES); and, Printing Industries of America have joined forces to create a new leadership conference for graphic communications executives.
The conference is taking place from March 13th through the 16th at the Desert Springs JW Marriott.
If you will also be attending, please feel free to let us know. John and Karen would love to spend some time with you.
P.S. If you are looking to stay up-to-date on conference information, make sure to follow their official Twitter page >>